We are looking for a dynamic, exceptional Social Media & Communications Intern. The ideal candidate for this role is incredibly organized, has excellent communication and problem solving skills, and is able to work independently. In this role, you will be exposed to key areas of the business with amazing opportunities to learn and grow. This role is remote where you will be executing marketing/growth strategies from anywhere in the world!
This remote, paid internship will be considered a summer internship with an opportunity for extension into your Fall 2022 term. This position is flexible, M-F, and 5-10 hrs per week. There is also an opportunity for this position to become a full time role.
What you'll do:
- You will spearhead and design social media content, helping grow our following and user base
- Optimize marketing channels to understand consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on line and to increase conversion
Skills & Qualifications:
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising or Communications
- 1-2 years' experience in digital marketing/social media marketing
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Pintrest
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google
- Strong ability to work asynchronously with team members around the world
Nice to Have:
- Experience with content management systems, image/video editing software
- Experience with Project Management / Communication tools like Slack, Monday, or ClickUp
All interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world!